All abstract submissions must be made online before 31 May 2018 for talks and 30 June 2018 for posters.
(If you are unable to submit your abstract online please contact the organizers for further instructions.)
- All abstracts must be written in English
- The abstract text should be no more than 250 words long with typeface: Times New Roman (or Times), 11 pt, single space
- The abstract title must be brief (max. 2 lines allowed in “Title Case” format) and clearly indicate the nature of the investigation
- Authors number: will be maximized in 15 names
- Workplaces: max. 10 different workplaces
- The abstract must represent original work and should be as informative as possible. Conclusions must be supported by data
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any error in spelling, grammar or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author
- Submitted abstracts can be seen, modified or deleted within the whole period of the abstract submission online
- Once the abstract has been submitted, the corresponding author will automatically receive an acknowledgement of receipt (by email)
- Correspondence regarding the abstracts such as confirmation of submission, notification of acceptance or rejection and instructions for presentation will only be sent to the corresponding author. It is his/her responsibility to forward the information to all co-authors
- The presenting author is required to register for the conference and pay the registration fee as a condition of presenting the research
Please indicate the scientific session that best matches the topic of your abstract during the online submission:
Regulation of gene expression
Structure and function of proteins
Membrane structure and function
System biology and bioinformatics
Immunity and inflammation
Molecular basis of disease and therapy
Cell death and differentiation
Developmental Biology and neuroscience
DNA repair and cancer
Instructions for speakers
PowerPoint or PDF presentations are accepted on USB memory sticks. Version MS PowerPoint 2003-2016 is recommended. Laptops and projectors will be available for the presenters. (Please note that there will be no overhead projectors available.) Macintosh users who wish to use an own laptop are kindly requested to bring the proper converter cord (the presentation laptops will be equipped with VGA and HDMI output).
Technical instructions for posters:
The organisers provide pins to mount your poster to the board at the conference venue and they will be at your disposal if you need help.
We hereby offer you the possibility to print your poster locally. In case you do not want to carry your poster with you, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Price: 32 EUR
Required format: .pdf file (please take care for sizing, and the quality of images, please add crop marks and bleed)
Order deadline: 1 August 2018
Please note that advanced payment is required. Each poster will be checked and confirmed technically, after this confirmation a proforma invoice will be sent on the service.